Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
The one at the very beginning of the thread looks like it's painted Home Depot Orange, (perhaps one of their company cars?), and the green W126 looks like a photoshop job. It's got a sedan front, and there's something else about it, I just can't put my finger on it, it doesn't look right though. The others look good though.
-Joe

·
Registered
560 SEC Supercharged(sold), E55 AMG, Renntech CL600 Bi-turbo, Porsche 928
1,989 Posts
This must be some type of optical illusion? I can only see one car and it's an ugly orange color. Lots of hot chicks but only one car...weird!

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Unfortunately it would seem
someone has the incorrect idea
that pretty girls and ugly rims
go together. [:(]

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
In my opinion, the cars, the rims, and the women are hideous.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I prefer the girl with the red cutomized W140.

But still, I wonder what these sweet-hearts are like person-to-person. Probably a little self-absorbed, eh?

Man, I need a girlfriend. Unfortunately my natural persona lends me a certain shallowness that is not going to help me attain the status of a "casanova". Never dated once @ 22 earthly years.

How can you tell if a girl's flirting with you, and where do you go from there? I've had trouble with this one as all my friends seem to say I'm completely oblivious to it. Heh, at least it happens often enough...but I'm too stupid to recognize.

Carry on, fellas.... I didn't mean to take up time with my incessant babble.

The W211 is my favorite of the bunch, I'd say. That's not saying much. That C126 SEC is a little wild for my tastes.

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
jzaroh - 3/12/2005 5:46 PM

But still, I wonder what these sweet-hearts are like person-to-person. Probably a little self-absorbed, eh?
No, probably a little stupid…

jzaroh - 3/12/2005 5:46 PM

...my natural persona lends me a certain shallowness...
Actually there are a lot of chicks who dig that – that could work for you.

·
Registered
380SEC EURO
1,430 Posts
H-TownBenzoboy - 3/13/2005 5:36 AM

and the green W126 looks like a photoshop job. It's got a sedan front, and there's something else about it, I just can't put my finger on it, it doesn't look right though. The others look good though.
-Joe
It has definitely been photoshoped. Just look at the C and A pillars.
That is the sedan’s pillars and not an SEC’s pillars.

·
AMG Forums Moderator
SLK55 (2006) C36 (1995)
3,288 Posts
you are 22 too, eh?

My problem is not whether or not the girls are flirting, it's whether they are just teasing, or serious...hahah...i happen to always get it backwards :(

Lucky for me, a couple girls have clarified it for me, otherwise i'd have never experienced the joys/pains of a relationship...but....single again...

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
As for the crazy green ‘SEC,’ it is a sedan that has been cut in half and the doors erased, that’s why it looks all out of proportion.

·
Registered
1988 560SEL sold:
4,717 Posts
Hahaha...

Funny how all of you are commenting on the weirdness of the green W126 and all the reasons that make it not look right while no one has even noted that the bikini girl leaning against it is an obvious PhotoShop job.

It reminded me of that SNL skit with William Shatner making fun of Trekkies and telling them to get a life:
"Have you even kissed a girl?".

For those seeking a relationship, you maybe a little absorbed by your cars, but not to worry - they're not Starship Enterprise, but they're W126. You already have the prop, just be comfortable with yourselves, exude confidence in and out of the car - you'll find classy people who will see the same things you see in a W126.

C'mon, do you really want girls who'd look more appropriate in a Ricer who haven't shed their puppy fat chewing gum gossipping about their best friends' bikini wax job sitting in the passenger seat and sharing the space in a W126 you drive?

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
All 126 owners are required to have at least one girlfriend, it’s in the rules – and being married is not an excuse…

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
naomilla - 3/13/2005 2:43 PM

Hahaha...

Funny how all of you are commenting on the weirdness of the green W126 and all the reasons that make it not look right while no one has even noted that the bikini girl leaning against it is an obvious PhotoShop job.
If you look at most of the pics, most of the girls were "photochopped" by the cars, and they didn't do a very good job at it, looks pretty sloppy and tacky.
-Joe

·
Registered
1988 560SEL sold:
4,717 Posts
H-TownBenzoboy - 3/13/2005 11:09 PM
If you look at most of the pics, most of the girls were "photochopped" by the cars, and they didn't do a very good job at it, looks pretty sloppy and tacky.
-Joe
Well, what do you know - I saw these pictures on a CRT monitor instead of a laptop LCD and you're absolutely right. The only one that looked obvious to me up until now was the green W126.

MRTIKKET - 3/12/2005 4:37 PM

In my opinion, the cars, the rims, and the women are hideous.
How's this for sloppy photochopping and how's this for a beautiful car, woman, and rims?

Attachments

·
Registered
1990 Mercedes 560SEL
578 Posts
I think I will have one of these girls (except for the last one) in exchange for my 560 SEL.

Ramesh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts