Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank or all your ASA owners, I know this question has been beaten, but I need your help, I did search the forum but I havent gotten a straight answer.

I have a 2004 CLK500 and I'm interested in either the ASA ST3's OR ST4's in a 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 staggered fitment with 265/30 and 235/35 tires. I plan on dropping it on H&R springs or H&R Cup Kit, and cutting half coils on each spring.

Now, my question is this. I have been told that these wheels will not clear my front brakes. What offset would you suggest I use on all 4 wheels and what size spacers should I use up front and in the rear so that these wheels will work. Im sorry, but alot of people in this forum have these wheels vs. the W209 forum so I thought you guys could help me out more. Thanks alot!!!

-Vik

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
Have you tried asking Luke @ Tirerack since they carry it? I can't tell you if it will fit since we have different cars.

Also the H&R Cup kit is really low as it is, no need to cut it. I had to raise mine a little.

Vik - 5/15/2005 5:08 PM

Frank or all your ASA owners, I know this question has been beaten, but I need your help, I did search the forum but I havent gotten a straight answer.

I have a 2004 CLK500 and I'm interested in either the ASA ST3's OR ST4's in a 19x8.5 and 19x9.5 staggered fitment with 265/30 and 235/35 tires. I plan on dropping it on H&R springs or H&R Cup Kit, and cutting half coils on each spring.

Now, my question is this. I have been told that these wheels will not clear my front brakes. What offset would you suggest I use on all 4 wheels and what size spacers should I use up front and in the rear so that these wheels will work. Im sorry, but alot of people in this forum have these wheels vs. the W209 forum so I thought you guys could help me out more. Thanks alot!!!

-Vik

1 - 2 of 2 Posts