Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
CLK,SLK
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lil Bow Wow's G Wagon is for sale. Featured in DUB magazine. I think it looks hot. Said to be 1 of 3 made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31854&item=4531117512&rd=1

·
Registered
300GD 500SL 300E
232 Posts
Money does not buy taste.

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Benz-Dady - 2/28/2005 9:32 PM

Money does not buy taste.
You can say that again ...

Hideous system he has in there as well.

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
I saw Lil Bow Wow on an episode of "Punk'd" a few months back. Ashton Kutcher set a prank up to make it look like $130K worth of Jewels were stolen from Lil Bow Wow's photoshoot. The fake photographer wanted to lock the exits and get everyone to search for it, but Lil Bow Wow insisted that everyone go home and that he would pay for the jewels.

When the fake photographer and his assistant became confrontational, Lil Bow Wow pulled up the attitude and said, "those [the jewels] come a dime a dozen". Then he insisted that he could write a check for it and it would be no sweat off his back. He made it seem like that was, to him, chum change. That's probably how he treated his G500, like Chum Change.

I saw him on an episode of MTV's Cribs a long time ago. At the time of the shooting of the episode, he had this olive green/vomit color C230 Hatchback loaded with playstation, televisions, and an expensive speaker system. Oh yes, he also had dubbs.

To every man his own right? Yes. [:)]

Personally I don't like his modifications and wouldn't touch his car with a ten foot pole.

·
Registered
1984 280GE LWB
271 Posts
RE: Lil Bow Wow

Wait a second. The kid pictured is old enough to drive?! My ten year-old son likes his music; I thought they were the same age.

·
Registered
1999 ML 430
586 Posts
I'd take it, hideous fron though, had to put the original headlights back in and take off a few fog lights [:)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts