Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
using in your city light? Some might call them parking lights. Oh your car looks great! I like it with the chrome head light rings, if you get my drift! I read it on the other forum some people are just jerks. I think it was nice of you to share the pictures with us!

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Phillips BlueVision H6W. Not as white/bright as the Catz H3 Fogs. Thanks GB.

Autowerks Express has blueish city lights also that they modified to fit the housing. You could check them out, I haven't tried those.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Arnee.. I have the xenon lights and just would like to match them. Which would match the lights?

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
The Catz H3 (fog) bulbs will be close to your xenons. The park lights are only 8W (m)

and I'm not sure it can close to matching the xenons. Mine aren't white, as you can see from the pic. I haven't seen the one Autowerksexpress is selling, though they may look closer to xenons (bluish)

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Phillips BlueVision H6W. Not as white/bright as the Catz H3 Fogs. Thanks GB.

Hey guys, <br> <br> I bought the city lights bulbs from autowerks and they are okay but nothing close to Xenon. They are modified to fit the housing and I have the Catz Galaxy H3 foglight bulbs and those are bright. Neither come close to the Xenon headlights, you would have to buy the Xenon fogs but I wouldn't spend $400 for them. I will post pics soon.<br> <br> Thanks<br> dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts