Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Racing for your lowering this weekend. I am from L.A. and knowledgeable about most of the tuners in the surrounding areas. Have you checked out any other shops down here? I know of a few in the general vicinity who do good work and it seems probably at a lower price too. Hope this helps.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Of the length of time I lived in LA, I've only gone to Sprewell Racing. (more)

They quoted me $400 for parts and labor to lower a CLK.<br> <br> If you could recommend a shop that does good work with a cheaper price, I'd appreciate knowing about them. Since I live in Sacramento now, there aren't many people who do this kind of stuff here. In the bay area, the shops are stuck-up and charge a lot.<br> <br> Also I'm planning on doing it ths Saturday so it would help that they're open on weekends.<br> <br> Thanks John.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Of the length of time I lived in LA, I've only gone to Sprewell Racing. (more)

Arnee, not far from Sprewell, there is shop called D2 Tecknik in Alhambra. In the general LA area, you have the choices of RB Tech, 310 motoring, F1 motorsports, and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head. From my experience, they all do quality work and prices are always negotiable. My advice would be to call each shop and let them compete for your job. I don't have their numbers on me but believe they are open 7 days a week, also you should be able to obtain the phone #'s on the internet. If you stick w/ these shops you and your car will be fine. I'd assume you could get your lowering done for 350$ or less out the door. Generally, the more you are willing to haggle, the lower the prices will go. Hope this helps.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go to F1 motorsports..talk to Vince. they are great ppl and do quality work. i've had bad...

experiences w/ D2 b4 but that could be just me.<p>24-205-24-122.mpk-dyn.charterpipeline.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agreed with you, I lowered my car at F1 Motorsport and it only took them 30 min . . .

I think it's the best shop in California . . . and the prices are reasonable<p>proxy4-external.alsv1.occa.home.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts