Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,239 Posts
Stick around, with the levels of oestrogen soaked water and chickens in the states it'll be no time before moobs are the new biceps and your market place for a sugar some-thing will be monumental.
Testosterone levels have been in free fall for years (see the girlyman thread) some have forgotten the first steak of the day is the most important. Menopause ups and downs have been wreaking havoc here for years and not from the girls, one need only pinch the nipples of those with abnormal hormone levels to give a hot flush and then stand back and watch the fireworks for a laugh. There are a few ladies that come here now and then, but I think they find it all a bit girly....I'm spending moar time on the Forklift forum nowadays...as I'm becoming suspicious that cars might be gay.
Photoshop Lemmy. When not touring, to be found nightly at Sunset Blvd's Rainbow Room (Mario retired), his home away from home. Shares rear parking with next doors Roxy.

Attachments

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,239 Posts
In the late 90’s a tall former star athlete would hang out in a Sherman Oaks neighborhood bar, always wearing drag, and pretty far out there.
The individual was usually being accompanied by an angelic looking blonde who was on one of the long running daytime soaps, and a dark haired girl masseuse. The drag wearing person was known to have a crash/party pad, a house on the upper part of Woodman around Valley Vista.
One night after hours a group from that bar, myself included, wound up partying at the nearby home of a musician friend.
Sometime later, the person in drag climbed on the table, lifted the dress, and wanted everyone to see the recently constructed female genitalia.
Even inebriated, you could tell there was definitely no more block and tackle.

Aren't current TV reality shows supposed to contain at least some reality?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts