Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the short ARB Roof Rack with Wind Deflector to fit any non-cabriolet model of the G, either short or long wheelbase. Rack is 49" wide and 43" long. There's room enough for three jerry cans laying flat with extra gear or two jerry cans, a spare tire and extra gear or a whole bunch of other stuff.

The ARB Part Numbers are:

Rack:3800030
Leg Kit: 3700040
Wind Deflector: 3700310

The rack has been used one time with excellent success, and is absolutely flawless - completely scratch and dent free, and perfectly setup and fitted for the Gwagen gutters.

It's too bulky to ship, so it has to be a local Atlanta area pickup only. Purchase price new in 2008 was $900.00. Asking $600.00 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REDUCED

$550 obo.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REDUCED Again

$500 obo

·
Registered
Many MBZ, Couple of 911s, couple of pick ups
758 Posts
roof rack

If your roof rack is still available and you are willing to ship it, I would be very interested.
I would pay for shipping costs to Iowa. Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your roof rack is still available and you are willing to ship it, I would be very interested.
I would pay for shipping costs to Iowa. Thanks.
It is really too bulky to package up and ship. I would also have to remove the mounting feet which are currently set exactly right for the G-Wagen. Not a big deal, but getting them positioned and set was a fair amount of work that a new owner would be grateful to not have to do.

·
Registered
Many MBZ, Couple of 911s, couple of pick ups
758 Posts
Would you consider it shipping via Greyhound bus line. I have used them to ship large items in the past, and they are relatively inexpensive. I shipped a grill gaurd for my old ML320 that way.

I really could make use of the rack. thanks

-Sherif

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would you consider it shipping via Greyhound bus line. I have used them to ship large items in the past, and they are relatively inexpensive. I shipped a grill gaurd for my old ML320 that way.

I really could make use of the rack. thanks

-Sherif
Sorry. Pickup in Atlanta area only.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts