Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

481 - 482 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,136 Posts
Whatever dude, miss me with that weak sauce. If she were white, you wouldn’t take issue with my dislike for her.

“Showing a side of me” WTF does that even mean? My views don’t align with yours and you try vilify me and assuming you’re trying to paint me as some misogynistic racist? Weak!

This isn’t the first time in this thread you’ve tried playing the same tactic. Get some new material.

Don't feel that he's targeting you specifically. That's what he does to everybody. instead of making cogent points he just throws Green Troll feces everywhere.

·
Registered
62,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #482
Whatever dude, miss me with that weak sauce. If she were white, you wouldn’t take issue with my dislike for her.

“Showing a side of me” WTF does that even mean? My views don’t align with yours and you try vilify me and assuming you’re trying to paint me as some misogynistic racist? Weak!

This isn’t the first time in this thread you’ve tried playing the same tactic. Get some new material.

Someone Is overreacting... all I meant you are not as progressive as I thought you were -in fact, in this thread , you sound right wing- but you took it to a whole nother level that wasn't posted or insinuated.

That's on you. Dude.

481 - 482 of 482 Posts