Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I figured I'd pass along some savings to you all. I have a set of VERY slightly used Nitto Terra Grapplers. I just got them about a month ago at a local Discount Tire Branch for $800+ and I have the receipt to prove it, the tires alone are over $175 each. They have about 1500 or so miles on them and I would like to get rid of them to get some BFG's. So I will let them go for $650 shipped or $575 picked up in Orlando, FL. If you have any questions or would like them, just post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Also I forgot to mention they are still like new ... no patches etc. They were never taken on rocks or anything extreme like that. The road noise on them is almost nill as well. Please feel free to make reasonable offers ... you can PM me as well. Thxs !

·
Registered
1999 ML 320 Black
35 Posts
hello its chuck....do you still have these for sale?
can you find out the width and offset of those rims too?

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Chuck ... I sold these 4 sets of tires ago. LOL

·
Registered
1999 ML 320 Black
35 Posts
i found some 18x9.5 wheels with a 35 offset and some BFGoodrich rugged trail at's 275/65/18's. and i maxed my torsion bars.
do you think they will rub or stick out too far...i estimate about 2 inches more than stock...i dont have the flair kit.

thanks

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chuck.mortgage - 7/24/2005 2:51 PM

i found some 18x9.5 wheels with a 35 offset and some BFGoodrich rugged trail at's 275/65/18's. and i maxed my torsion bars.
do you think they will rub or stick out too far...i estimate about 2 inches more than stock...i dont have the flair kit.

thanks
I couldnt answer for sure, but I do think they will stick out slightly without the flare kit.

·
Registered
1999 ML 320 Black
35 Posts
cool. i dont mind if they stick out a bit. it will eliminate the tip over look it has now....plus i may get the lift kit later along with bigger tires too..

·
Registered
1999 ML 320 Black
35 Posts
cool i dont mind if they stick out a bit. it will get rid of the tip over look...plus i may get the lift kit later and bigger tires...

·
Registered
Mercedes "M32"
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chuck.mortgage - 7/24/2005 3:00 PM

cool i dont mind if they stick out a bit. it will get rid of the tip over look...plus i may get the lift kit later and bigger tires...
Cool .. keep us updated !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts