Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1982 300D 275,xxx
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the itch for a w124. Gas or diesel. Wagon or Sedan. Reasonable distance from Knoxville, TN preferred. Must be a daily driver.

·
Registered
Depends on the week
3,726 Posts
I've got a spare 87 300TD with 147k miles hanging around my garage here in Chicago. :)

Trans has a delay going into reverse though. :(

Bought it to make my daily driver through the winter, but I've got a Ford F250 to play around with instead.

Car used to be a Mercedes certified pre owned car, then the car went through carmax a little while ago..Champagne exterior with black interior has fittings for the rear cargo cover but the actual cargo cover is missing. Heated and Orthopedic seats. EGR completely removed. new timing chain and whatever else is associated there. SLS is perfect. Smoked tails (although cracked :( ), front fenders pulled (wider) but done poorly. Absolutely ridiculously rust free under body. Has a dent in the rear hatch and where the paint chipped the exposed metal has surface rust. any signs of rust on the car is surface rust from chipped paint and whatnot. w202 c class wheels. you can hear the turbo spool and whine like crazy - it certainly is a couple yards faster than my dads own 87 diesel wagon

i should probably make a for sale ad soon, but i'd rather fix all the things that are bothering me before i make the sale official.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts