Spec Stage 3+ clutch kit
Renntech ECU Tunning
Renntech Crank Shaft Pulley
K&N Custom Intake
Renntech Cat-Back Exhaust
Supersprint Header w no Cats
Nitrous Supply 75 Wet Shot
With dual purge setup from under the wheels

aparently 380hp and running a high 12sec 1/4 mile..... dunno about 380hp (if so kudos!) but 350hp id consider more realistic....

well if u take away the nitrous shot he is making about 300hp.... so i think this target is achievable (keeping it supercharged). i think it maybe someone on the forums? would deff like to have a chat...

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
I am not familiar with the car but the 230 comes with what 198hp stock?

With his limited mods my guess would be he is more in the 300-310 range for hp.

There are several members on this board that have gone way beyond this guy engine mod wise, minus the nitrous.

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
380.....:big laugh:

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
And there is NO WAY he is making 300 without nitrous !

Look at the list.

6 speed manual ....................................................................+0
Spec Stage 3+ clutch kit ........................................................+ ?
Renntech ECU Tunning ..........................................................+ lets be nice and give 30bhp
Renntech Crank Shaft Pulley ..................................................+ no clue no SC on mine
K&N Custom Intake ................................................................+ lol nice again +10
Renntech Cat-Back Exhaust ...................................................+ 5
Supersprint Header w no Cats ...............................................+ 5
Nitrous Supply 75 Wet Shot .....................................................na
With dual purge setup from under the wheels .........................lol

Looks miles away to me still

Peeps here have done alot more then that and no got 300.

·
Registered
SLK 320 BRABUS Modded
2,398 Posts
well if u take away the nitrous shot he is making about 300hp.... so i think this target is achievable (keeping it supercharged). i think it maybe someone on the forums? would deff like to have a chat...
300 m8 without

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
A well tuned 32 will run in the high 12's if I recall, so that might be considered a guideline.... :)

The RENNTech exhaust is claimed to give 7 hp, but I had one and I strongly doubt it, maybe 2 hp at the most.

·
Registered
SLK32, ML430
6,349 Posts
NOS is very safe. Every exception I have seen has been due to installation error or serious user error.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts