Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are quiet a few of these in Los Angeles, I have personally seen at least 6 different cars. Anyone seen this and know how much? I parted out once and installed with fenders headlights, Bumper and radiator support was like 6k. Just curious.

·
Registered
CL 500 // S 500 L // E 320 T
548 Posts
OK, it is not exactly a sedan conversion with the coupe front, since its that PLUS a wagon rear fitted to it. That is why is called the S-73-T-AMG.

But, if you ignore the rear, it might give you a general feeling of how the sedan would look with the coupe front attached to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was great! I had a Bentley arnage I was really considering the conversion on. It doesn't fit the w140 as well because of the square body but it looks nice on the arnage. I have seen a few here with the front done already, I would like to do the front and rear together to match better. Love the pics though!

·
Registered
1992 500SEL
140 Posts
OK, it is not exactly a sedan conversion with the coupe front, since its that PLUS a wagon rear fitted to it. That is why is called the S-73-T-AMG.

But, if you ignore the rear, it might give you a general feeling of how the sedan would look with the coupe front attached to it.
That is one very nice W140. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts