Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having color choice trouble. It is very difficult to determine if pewter will be a dark silver gray, or have a brown cast as the color swatch shows. anyone have a pic of the vehicle in pewter? <br>
thanks in advance,<br>
julie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Julie, <br> <br> Unfortunately it is literally the only color I have not seen in person. I have seen almost all the others. My suggestion would be to contact MB Usa and ask them to send you a larger swatch of it - which they will usually do if you have one on order.<br> <br> Also, I am sure you have done it already, but take a look at the web site, www.mbusa.com and look at the color variation. My suggestion would be to copy the image to your hard drive and blow it up so you can see the actual pixels. As well, copy a few colors so you can compare and contrast them.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for your reply. i checked the mbusa and world websites, its very difficult to assess the true color of the vehicle due to the small size of the pics. i have contacted mbusa...awaiting a response. i was hoping someone has viewed the color in real life, and could offer a description, or even better, an actual pic...ill keep looking!<br> thanks,<br> julie

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have received a couple of C-Classes in Pewter. It was not the color I though it would be. If you remeber the old Smoke Silver MB used to have, it is simliar to that. Yes it does have a hint of brown in the color. As you and I may have thought it would be gray metallic, it is not. I hope that answers you question.<br> <br> Nelson<br> 650.631.3059<br> 800-mercedes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts