Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a 1983 126 at a local JY and I though you might need some parts. The exterior is black and it has a sienna color interior(I think). Im pretty sure it was a SD, but not 100% sure, if you need motor related parts let me know, and if its the correct motor I'll get them.

Once I pull the part(s) you pay via paypal or money order. I will be going on Saturday morning so please let me know before then, thanks.

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
If it turns out to be a 560 euro car with
Tri-Y headers, downpipes and manifold, I will take them.

Likewise, I would be interested in undamaged Euro tail lights (their corners are orange) and the complete euro headlight wiper setup, including the motors and dash knob/wood for them.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think its a euro but I'll check.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its up in Jacksonville(north Florida).

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I had to change the original post. I just found out that you have to have bought atleast 10 items from ebay to use "but it now", I only have 3. You can pay via Paypal or Money Order. Thanks

·
Registered
1982 300TDT 150,000 miles 1985 380SE 130,000 miles 1991 560SEL 81,000 miles (a/k/a the nightmare)
1,993 Posts
If it turns out to be a 560 euro car with
Tri-Y headers, downpipes and manifold, I will take them.

Likewise, I would be interested in undamaged Euro tail lights (their corners are orange) and the complete euro headlight wiper setup, including the motors and dash knob/wood for them.
I mistakenly picked up a Euro tail light from my local breaker... I paid $40 for it, cleaned it up, then slapped it on my grandmother's 380SE... I want to replace it with a matching (to the other side tail light) one, so if you want just a passenger side one, I'd be happy to let it go for what I paid for it... and who knows, the JY probably still has its complement.

·
Registered
1983 300SD 169k miles
994 Posts
How many miles? I'm looking to get a low mileage turbo 617 to have around in case the wvo ends up ruining mine. I'm in Tallahassee so I would come and help you pull it.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it had 300,000 + miles on the dash, I'll check Saturday and let you know.

·
Registered
2000 e320 4matic
3,401 Posts
i need the chrome trunk handle if it's in great shape.

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First post!!!!! Hey Seats any good in that junker? Need palomino hehehhe
Keep up the good info guys!!!!
They are Sienna in color, and are probably worn with 300,000 plus miles.

·
Premium Member
1988 560SEC, 1987 420SEL, 1986 500SE
1,905 Posts
Cascade -

I have a set of Euro taillight assemblies that I pulled off a 560SEL Euro here in Chula Vista...I might also have some Euro headlight switches laying around. Let me know if you are interested. All others - I have a boatload of stuff boxed up in my garage that I should probably liquidate...mostly CPUs, relays, modules. Also a nice set of black floor mats, some really good A/C components, set of clear corners, some center console wood (zebrano and burlwood), etc. Cheers!

Kalif

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Cascade -

I have a set of Euro taillight assemblies that I pulled off a 560SEL Euro here in Chula Vista...I might also have some Euro headlight switches laying around. Let me know if you are interested. All others - I have a boatload of stuff boxed up in my garage that I should probably liquidate...mostly CPUs, relays, modules. Also a nice set of black floor mats, some really good A/C components, set of clear corners, some center console wood (zebrano and burlwood), etc. Cheers!

Kalif
WOW!! Thank you!!! Yes I would be interested, as I said, so long as they aren't damaged, cracked or would leak. My US taillights are pretty new. Their gaskets are good.

A euro switch and all that, would be nice to have.

Maybe we could think about waiting to July when Ross comes out from Australia to Los Angeles and we could have a little W126 GTG and I could pick them up then, then, would be a thought, save you the trouble of p packing them up - just a thought.

Let me know how much $$$$ you are looking to get for them...
Thanks

·
Registered
'95 E320 Wagon '99 CLK430, 62 220se, 64 220se, 65 220se, 66250se, 85 380sl, 90 190E 2.6
583 Posts
Whats the name of this JY in Jacksonville? have you seen any SL's there I"m in JAX i'd like to know...

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Whats the name of this JY in Jacksonville? have you seen any SL's there I"m in JAX i'd like to know...
Welcome, to take advantage of all the forum features, please make sure to read the 'Welcome to the Forum' tutorial sticky on top of the W126 page, as well as the two DIY stickies.

It will show how to search the forum (3 words min.), and has a link to the Russian MB site where you can run a VIN#. The forum archive has a wealth of information

Please fill out your forum profile too, and give your location and the car(s) you drive, too

Thank you

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I haven't ever seen a SL in any of the JY's here. If you need a certian part you could call potomac german auto, alittle high on prices.

·
Premium Member
1988 560SEC, 1987 420SEL, 1986 500SE
1,905 Posts
WOW!! Thank you!!! Yes I would be interested, as I said, so long as they aren't damaged, cracked or would leak. My US taillights are pretty new. Their gaskets are good.

A euro switch and all that, would be nice to have.

Maybe we could think about waiting to July when Ross comes out from Australia to Los Angeles and we could have a little W126 GTG and I could pick them up then, then, would be a thought, save you the trouble of p packing them up - just a thought.

Let me know how much $$$$ you are looking to get for them...
Thanks
Well I'll tell you this, they are not brand new...I mean, they aren't damaged but they ARE from the junkyard, so no guarantees beyond that. Accordingly, I'm not looking for the world for them, we can talk about it some other time. I would throw in the Euro switches, too.

Teutone told me about Ross coming to LA and I was thinking about coming up for a couple of beers, schedule permitting. I'll can throw all that stuff in the trunk or you can jet down here should I not be able to come, so you can look at it and see if you like it...I'm not trying to pull the wool over anybody's eyes here.

See you in July!

·
Registered
1979 280CE
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^NO the bumper, both headlights, and grill are all gone. Sorry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts