Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone need body kit such as: Amg C43,Lorinser,Carlson for mercy C-class,A class,E class,S class,Clk

24K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  baggedc280 
#1 ·
anyone need body kit such as: Amg C43,Lorinser,Carlson for mercy C-class,A class,E class,S class,Clk

just letme know what bodykit you like we will email you asap.let me know what your mercy type ok guys?

#3 ·
I'm interested in your offer.

I have a 97' c230 and I was wondering if you can get a price quote on the full AMG C43 body kit (Original or replica, it doesn't matter). Autoclass.net is selling the c43 kit for about $2000, with additional discounts. Can you beat their price? Please E-mail me (daprsnGuy@aol.com)<br> Thanks

#7 ·
Hello ther I have a 94 C-Class C200 elegance, and I'm looking for a genuime c43 or very good exact replica, at a reasonable price, if you can help,please email me on the above addy, I am from england but have some folks in the states, don't know where you are! well thanks in advance

#15 ·
Chimon4ever said:
okay i have been seriously looking for a bodykit for my 1995 C220.... but i cant find it anywhere... the autoworld site or whatever wont show me anything... can someone please send me a link where i can find the body kit? thanks:surrender:
I also have a 1995 C220 and would like to have the front AMG styled lip so that it can look more sporty. Is it possible to just get the bottom lip instead of the whole bumper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.