Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone upgrading to 18', 19' or 20' wheels? If you have a C32 with OEM wheels and decent tires, drop me a line. I may be interested in your wheels.<br><br>
<br><br>
George<br><br>
<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Anyone looking to sell C32 OEM wheels & tires?

I may sell my wheels when I pick up my car next week. How much will you pay for new wheels and tires?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anyone looking to sell C32 OEM wheels & tires?

I HAVE A SET WITH LESS THAN 3000 MILES ON THEM, EXELLENT CONDITION ON BOTH THE MICHELLINS AND THE WHEELS, ON OF THE WHEELS HOWEVER HAS A 1/4 INCH SCRATCH ON THE LIP, CAME THAT WAY FROM THE DEALER BUT ITS NOT SIGHTLY AT ALL. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED PICTURES, HOW MUCH YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY AND WHERE YOU LIVE. [email protected]<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a C32 AMG that I want to sell the wheels.

In Reply to Looking for your wheels (AMG Split Spoke) posted by Schuster on 3/9/2002 11:36:23 PM<br> <br> Brian Webster<br> No Vehicle saved.<br> No Location saved. <br> <br> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br> <br> Here is a link to what my wheels look like. I have 2300 miles on the tires. I was thinking of selling them for about 1300 w/tires. Let me know what you wanted to pay for them.<br> <br> http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/DisplayWheel.jsp?wheelMake=AMG&wheelModel=Double+Spoke&wheelFinish=Silver+w%2FMachined+Lip<br> <br> Webster <br> (909)648-2265

1 - 6 of 6 Posts