Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No catch guys...i love to work on car and would like also to meet some of the Mercedes owner......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This sound like one of those "too good to be true" situations

Based on this guys responses and his lack of ability to use the english language correctly, I would be really hesitant to let him work on my car for free or otherwise (oops sorry I thought if I cut that bolt it would drop it another quarter inch!). If it is too good to be true, then there has to be a catch. After all, there is a reason Mercedes mechanics have to go through all their training (gee, you think!).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JEFF SOUNDS LIKE HE'S BEEN SCREWED ONE TOO MANY TIMES...

JEFF, WHAT MAKES YOUR IGNORANT ASS BELIEVE THAT LINH CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH CORRECTLY? 'His lack of ability to use the English language correctly' IS IT JUST BECAUSE HE HAS AN ASIAN NAME? WELL YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT WHITE ROBE OFF AND REALIZE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO WORK ON CARS AND HELP OTHERS OUT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: JEFF SOUNDS LIKE HE'S BEEN SCREWED ONE TOO MANY TIMES...

Yeah, I have to agree with 2ND2N01! I personally have seen Linh's cars, he has an M3, a SLK, and a CLK430 and he did most of the mods himself & they are done with care and love. So, Jeff, give it a break - I have met many 'white' folks that can't speak or write proper English...So, get off your high white horses !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Put down the pipe...

Better quit hitting that crack pipe...<br> <br> No its not because he has an asian name and gee, I am not white so why would I wear a hood? Its because all of his posts are bad english, which equates to someone who is uneducated, which equates to someone that should not be working on my expensive Mercedes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Put down the pipe...

Come on, Jeff ! Lighten up ! It's just a sincere offer on Linh's part, he's not begging to work on YOUR car...and before you preach to someone about their bad English, perhaps you need to check yours. Do you know when to use caps on proper nouns ? BTW, it's NOT 'its because...', the good English is 'It's because....'. Take a look at yourself in the mirror lately ? It's Friday, go have some fun, don't get so bend out of shape just because Linh wants to show a good gesture to fellow MB owners.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sorry...

instead of putting an intelligent response I should have just told you to go fuck yourself. Have a nice weekend!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I'm sorry...

Hehehe ! Thank you Jeff ! You have yourself a nice weekend too. One more thing, don't forget to use cap when begin a sentence, that's good English. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
English Major

caps is plural and you don't have to start with a capital letter in cyberspace.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: English Major

OK, Major English ! Don't take what I wrote earlier personally...I was just in one of these moods (to rile up somebody). No harm intended.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you...guys. The offer is still stand for those who want to save a couple hundred bucks...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds as if you are the one who is uneducated....

....as Linh posts regularly with some really great how-to's, tips, and advise. If you were paying attention (or reading at all) you'd find several threads in the archives where Linh chronicles the procedure he is offering to perform.<br> <br> BTW, Learning ESL (....ummm, English as a second language) is a very difficult and large task for someone of Asian decent for reasons you probably can't fathom. He doesn't own an M3, a CLK and an SLK 'cause he's dumb.<br> <br> May I suggest that next time you flame somebody for a genuine offer of kindness, you do it without racist slurs and bad assumptions. Maybe even go so far as, dare I say it, reading some old or archived posts to see if the person really knows what they are talking about before you flame away.<br> <br> If you don't know Linh, you must be new here. Welcome :p .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jeff...all i wanted were to offer my help to other of what i know.....

<br> Why do you feel the need to make such unkind comments about me. I know my english is poor. I don't know if english is your first or second language, but for me it my third language. Anyway, that's still have nothing to do with what i know about cars. Are you telling me that one must learn to speak english well before they can learn to do other thing? Where i came from, an educated person is not base on what you know or how much money you got but how respectful you acted and treated toward other people. Thank you very much for those that stand by my side...I AM TOUCHED.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Jeff...all i wanted were to offer my help to other of what i know.....

linh, i should be getting my springs in about 2 weeks... if you could help me install them, i would greatly appreciate it. then ill post picture of my car and show everyone your work<br> <br> jeff- wouldnt you rather learn how to mod your car and do it yourself instead of just buying parts and getting them installed?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts