Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys<br> <br> Thinking of buying the new C. Still doing a toss up between the C240 or the C320.<br> <br> For those who leased...Would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know how much you leased your car for, the d/payment and the term of the lease.<br> <br> Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe this will help, i got the C230 Coupe with a sunroof, automatic trans, and 1200 miles per year. its $350 with zero down payment 39 month lease

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For comparison, I bought a C230 with auto and sunroof. With $10,000 down, I'm paying $380 for 60m at 6.25%. Price with tax was ~30k.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For comparison, I bought a C230 with auto and sunroof. With $10,000 down, I'm paying $380 for 60m at 6.25%. Price with tax was ~30k.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo chuck, isn't that like majourly overpriced. are you buying it ?? its a 60 month lease right ? i dunno 10 grand down and 380 a month seems really expensive !!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As I said, I bought it. Its a fun car to drive and we have a summer home that's a two hour drive, so a lease wouldn't make much sense. The dealer took 3% off of MRSP and I took it back a week later and got the CD changer installed which was not included in the amount financed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CAR: 2002 C320 w/CD changer, sport package, sunroof package, and integrated phone/voice command package. MSRP > $45k.<br> <br> DEAL: $1400 down, $535/month, 48 months, 15,000 miles/year. Money factor was .236. Final price was well below invoice.<br> <br> A co-worker leased a C320 wagon for $1500 down, $500 per month, 12,000 miles, 48 months. There was (maybe still is) a $3000 dealer incentive on those.<br> <br> I waited until the last day of the month, and the dealer was hungry to push over some magic quota number. I think the interest rate has gone up since then...a co-worker can't get the same deal from the same dealership. <br> <br> My advice is to really shop around. I talked to 4 dealers and found one who was much hungrier than all the others. Hope this helps. <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heeeey, well my car was white with cloth interior, two upgrades, moonroof and automatic. end of month, end of year, my father is on the insurance plan of the dealership and does all their eyework, although his negotiating skills are incredible. as i said before, 12K per year, 39 months, 0 down, 350 per month. whats everyone else payin for the coupe ??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just did a few weeks ago. i got 6spd c230 mit kompressor.3500 down 48 mos,12000 year. brilliant silver. 310 a month. ok by me<br> fred and fritz jr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts