Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OT, but bmw also had a hardtop 3 series in existence about last year or so. I think it will

introduced in about 3 years, after the clk. It won't really matter though because the clk will be moved upmarket to fight the lexus sc and jaguar convertibles. From what I hear, the new clks will be:<br> <br> clk 350 w 250 hp. (This same engine will be in the sl class also.)<br> clk 500 w 302 hp.<br> clk 32/55 w ?? hp.<br> <br> This year will be an exciting year. I heard that mb has discontinued its policy on introducing US models after their euro introduction and instead will introduce models worldwide. I am not sure about his so don't quote me. Hope this helps, or atleast generates some discussion.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: OT, but bmw also had a hardtop 3 series in existence about last year or so. I think it will

When is the new CLK coming in US/Canada????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I understand, summer 2002 (this summer) will be the North American intro as a >>

2003 model. The cabrio and V8 models will arrive in spring of 2003. No word on whether or not the clk will arrive as a clk320 and have the clk350 introduced in the next year, or if it will arrive as a clk350 already. I would prefer if the new body style arrived with the new engine. BMW does it the other way, and makes changes every year which makes earlier cars of the same model look outdated. <br> <br> Keep a look out for the Geneva Auto Show in March as I hear the 2003 clk will be unveiled there. I know for certain the Maybach line will be unveiled.<br> <br> You can view pictures of this and other car show vehicles at the website below. <br> <br> They have over 1000 pics of autos from various auto shows around the world. Hope this helps.<br> <br> <br> <br>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts