Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1999 CLK 430
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels look cool,..to me at least..however I cant seem to figureout that mfr or style,..type etc. Any takers??[?]

Attachments

·
Registered
C 230 Sport
184 Posts
They are 19" Lowenhart BR-5's. They look good. Most likely 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rear....

They are 19" Lowenhart BR-5's. They look good. Most likely 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rear.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is this kit on this car a good deal for $700 its a carlsson style rs

These wheels look cool,..to me at least..however I cant seem to figureout that mfr or style,..type etc. Any takers??[?]

·
Registered
1999 CLK 430
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I did some research and they are the brand new Falken's "Torque 5". You can chk...

Actually I did some research and they are the brand new Falken's "Torque 5". You can chk em out at www.falkentire.com
Kev[8D]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: carlsson rs style kit

I found a place in southern cali that does it for 688 with no tax for side skirts, rear bumber, and front with lights. if you can give me any info on that other place i would appreciate it, if it isnt the same place. For what exactly was it 600 for?
there's a place in so. california selling the carlsson rs style kit 2/ BOTH foglights for right around $600 plus shipping.

·
Registered
CLK55/G500/E55/ML55/etc.
1,241 Posts
Re:

Actually I did some research and they are the brand new Falken's "Torque 5". You can chk em out at www.falkentire.com
Kev[8D]
They sure look like Lowerharts (the centercap has a LONG word on it).

If they are Falkens, they must be custom or something because Falken doesn't have a fitment for Mercedes Benz (according to your link).

-s-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts