Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive a UK c200k and there appear to be various features missing in the UK model available in other countries e.g permament dispaly of outside temp. Anyone know how to get to "hidden" settings. Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think that displaying outside temp<br>(versus permanent vehicle speed display) is a<br>confgurable option. On my car it is located<br>somewhere in the SETTINGS menu, i think that<br>this is DISPLAY or VEHICLE section. My car<br>is a "generic" euro version (i think that<br>it is same to the german one in fact).<br>On the other hand, i'm desperately looking for<br>any information how to enter service mode in<br>COMAND system. I KNOW that this is definitely<br>possible, i know also that navigation itself<br>has a service mode (a "debugger") in it too,<br>but i just don't know how to activate it.<br>In the older navigation system (APS) it was<br>very easy; while in the caution screen, you<br>had to press UP - UP - RIGHT - OPTION<br>It does not work for COMAND, however.<br> <p>: Ive a UK c200k and there appear to be various features missing in the UK model available in other countries e.g permament dispaly of outside temp. Anyone know how to get to "hidden" settings. Thanks<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts