Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1990 560-SEL
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I really dont want to do this but I better try.

I own a beautiful 1990 560-SEL. She has 208,000 miles. The car is in just pristine condition. The paint is very deep gloss and rich. It has all the features one could ever hope to have in a car. The trouble is that it may need some trasmission work. I am starting a new job on may 2nd and am willing to part with her (although I really dont want to). I love this car, everything works perfectly otherwise, all power windows, seats, dual heated front and rear works great, suroof worls perfect, engine is detailed, brand new tires and so much more. This car is always garaged and pampered daily. I think someone would really get great car if they were interested. The engine is very srtong as well. The interior is like new, and yes I really mean like new, black leather inside and very high gloss black outside. My email is [email protected] I am prepared to sell this car at a very affordable price. I have driven this car for 1.8 years with zero problems (untill now). The A/C blows very cold air and works perfectly. I paid $6,200 for the car in July of 2003. I will sell her for 2,500 knowing she might need a little work on the trasmission. The trasmission is not shifting past 2nd gear, it does not leak a drop and the trans fluid is red as blood. Never had even a hint of any slipping of gears or any trouble of any kind with the trans before, it might just be the Vac. Modulator. Someone really will be getting alot of car for the money. I will post some pics as well. Thank you.

Kevin Carlson

Attachments

·
Registered
1990 Arctic White 560 SEC and 1990 Smoke Silver Metallic 560 SEC (formerly Cascade's)
182 Posts
Where are you located? Has the car ever been in a wreck?

·
Registered
93 190E 2.6; 82 300 SD Turbo
1,678 Posts
black560sel,
i sent you an email about your car i hope you get it. a couple of questions in there.

thanks

kris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts