Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 300SE
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Santa Cruz area,CA just checking if theres anyone from around here. Always looking for a hand to do work on my Benz. Also, always willing to help.

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Probably your best bet.

Benzworld has a really good W123 expert in Cupertino,( known as "Boardmonger) Zack K. who really is good with the W123 and is even restoring an AMG W123 coupe.

He is a really good guy.

He is just over the hill but is pretty well connected to things in the San Jose area, and comes to Santa Cruz once in a while.

I would approach him and see what he says.

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 300SE
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really looking for a mechanic just a local buddy to work on our cars. To customize our benz. Thanks though

·
Registered
2003 S600,2007 C350, 1994 C280
17 Posts
im originally from vallejo, but now i live out here in bodega bay, which is still kinda the bay area rite? lol

·
Always Remembered RIP
1991 560SEC AMG
10,146 Posts
Sorry for failing to clarify myself, before, but "Boardmonger" is NOT a mechanic by trade. He is still a student, but really knows his way about the older Benzes, and is a real Benz enthusiast who knows what he is doing, and I think might be worth talking to, if you are interested, that's all.

·
Registered
1993 Mercedes 300SE
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the misunderstanding i do appreciate your reply,

I will look for him here in the site see if i find him by user name.

Thanks very much and "Resistance1" i know where Vallego is but not your current city. you can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
35,887 Posts
We did have Bay Area get together with W210 owners. We met at SF beach. That was nice. The most exiting part was polished differential admiration on E55.
Can you visualize? Sport, low car and guys hitting the dirt to see the differential?
Is Santa Cruz still Bay Area? I had to ask ;)

·
Registered
Don't own a Mercedes, probably because I fix them for a living. LOL.
134 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts