Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<br>
I'm want to turn my clk 430 into a sportier looking. So that way peolpe don't think that i'm driving my 'DAD' car. I would appreciate alot if anyone can help me, spring and spoiler. <br>
Thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I suggest H&R sprins and a Lorinser roof spoiler....

Son't really like any spoiler that's available on the market.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank.. Does Lorinser spoiler have light? Are you selling them? Price?

<br> I already have H&R spring on my SLK 230 'sport' and i like them but most poeple don't. I know where to buy the spring for $215 but still shopping for the spoiler with light. Tele phone?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why don't you just buy a Civic and lower it?

A spoiler does not belong on a Mercedes street car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tatiana...WHY DON'T YOU RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE OPINION AND TASTE IN STYLE !!!!!

<br> Have you ever check out LORINSER, BRABUS RENNTECK catalog. They all made spoiler for mercedes clk,slk,c-class ete. Let me remind you, that Mercedes also factory optiop spoiler for the ML class. What do you have to say to that. You should have MORE class then that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't buy you love (or good taste)

As you have shown, there is no accounting for bad taste. I don't have to respect idiots who ruin their perfectly good CLKs with retarded low class add ons. I imagine you are trying to go for the look I saw last week; someone took a 320, lowered it, threw on a cheap body kit, oversized knockoff wheels, AMG badges and tinted the widnows dark black. The car looked like a giant rice rocket Supra and was an embarrasment to all Mercedes owners (unless of course you live in the 'hood in which case the car was bad ass vato/*****).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tatiana...people that think like you that make this country FUCK-UP..no respect to other opinion

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chill - Tatiana has a point (though slightly warped)

OK, maybe she screwed it up by offending every race and social class in the process. But hidden in her rant is the message that Mercedes-Benz, and particulary the CLK430, is about incomparable style and performance. Adds-ons and modifications are OK as long as they don't detract from the car designers' intent. My advice; do what you want. But in the process, try to maintain the essense of your CLK430 and appreciate the car for what it is - understated elegance and power.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey, although twisted, Tatiana has a point

OK, maybe she screwed it up by offending every race and social class in the process. But hidden in her rant is the message that Mercedes-Benz, and particulary the CLK430, is about incomparable style and performance. Adds-ons and modifications are OK as long as they don't detract from the car designers' intent. My advice; do what you want. But in the process, try to maintain the essense of your CLK430 and appreciate the car for what it is - understated elegance and power. <br> <br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Learn to...

spell. By the way, the door is open. Leave if you like (it is a free country or did you miss that point; well maybe you didn't, since you obviously decided you were free to make the decision to destroy a CLKs good looks...:))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys...Check out this web site: www.lorinser.com, tell me what do you guys think the CLK spoiler....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
WHY ALL THIS NONSENSE? IF YOU PAY FOR A CAR, DO WHAT YOU WANT, ALSO T, YOUR OPINIONS ARE REQUESTED.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts