Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram and or schematics for pre-2002 headlamp wiring harnesses? Not the harness on the headlights but the harness that you plug into it.<br> thanks a lot!<br> <br> -Chris

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Chris,<br> <br> Unfortunately, I don't have access to a real wiring diagram and/or schematics, but if the weather over here is not too lousy over the weekend, I'll get out my multimeter and check out the actual connections on my ML.<br> <br> Bear in mind, though, that this will be a Euro-spec ML. There might be some differences to the US models.<br> <br> Cheers,<br> Birger

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naw, it's ok, don't go through the hassle, thanks though!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing the bi-xenons use a halogen highbeam when your lowbeams aren't on, right??

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right

Have you got the pinouts for the two connectors? There is a 8 pin dual row and a 3 pin single row for each headlight.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a good test light will take care of that =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
1 Participant
Chris Krikorian
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing