2000 W210 E55 AMG, Silver/Black - Stock
Pay shipping both ways of course and will return with some fancy beers or equivalent.
You do it that way and expect a hospital visit.let me guess,
1. lift front of car, secure on stands.
2. Put jack under coil spring and lift until main bolts can be removed easily (load off).
3. Lower jack and let spring push the arm bushings down and below for access.
4. Use bushing tool to remove and replace
5. Jack arm back up, insert new bolts
Care to elaborate then?All you need is two 3/4 wrench's and the wrench's to use the control arm bushing bolt and nut to draw it into its bore.
As far as the compressor, I havent used a spring compressor on a Mercedes in years.
I just use a jack and a jack stand.
Thanks again for the kind offer. I decided to have it done. It was really pretty bad. Both sides completely gone, 50 mph wobble, heavy pull to right, and the tires complaining mightily the whole time. Good news is there does not appear to be anything wrong down there right now.It has the two discs.