Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - Ok, so I've faithfully searched the archives & checked out (most) of the pictures - so if this is a 'beat the dead horse' question, please forgive me! Ordered a 2002 CLK 320 cabriolet 3 weeks ago. I picked Black Opal (love it) but I haven't seen the car with either Ash or Oyster interior. I went with oyster and a black top. Has anyone seen that combo? --I can change the order at any time. (I'm trading a silver/black slk, so I've done the silver color and want something different, although I love it). Also, I'm being told to expect a 8 month to a year wait (I'm in MD). Does that mesh with what you all are hearing now on delivery times?<br><br>
Thanks for any guidance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes - Blask Opal/Oyster is the best.... (more)

Yes - drove one in Cleveland; absolutely beautiful - got more looks than other color combos. I ordered Silver/Charcoal 430 (classic MB color, but boring) for ease of resale since I hope to move up to SL class w/in 2 years. Otherwise I would have gone with Black Opal/Oyster - definately the best color combo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Yes - Blask Opal/Oyster is the best.... (more)

Just saw it in the showroom in Vancouver yesterday, looks great. <br> <br> I have the orion Blue with Ash on order the dark paint light interior combo's on the CLK's are quite striking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Black Opal CLK320 coupe with Oyster Interior - Love it. E-Mail me if you want some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts