Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 C-230 without the factory navigation. I'm wanting navigation, but haven't heard the best things about the factory nav units. BUT, if I go with an aftermarket navigation unit, I want it to look as factory as possible. I've seen only one picture of one installed and it didn't look very good in my opinion. I'd like a really good looking dash kit to make it look close to factory. Any one have any input or pics? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2003 C240
38 Posts
I've got a Kenwood DNX7100 installed in my C240 and it looks factory. I don't know how to post a picture on here, but if you give me your email address, I'll send over a photo. It has add-on real time traffic, iPod controls, and hands free bluetooth.

·
Registered
2002 C320; 17" AMG 5-split-spoke wheels with Michelin PS2 tires
111 Posts
I have a 05 C-230 without the factory navigation. I'm wanting navigation, but haven't heard the best things about the factory nav units. BUT, if I go with an aftermarket navigation unit, I want it to look as factory as possible. I've seen only one picture of one installed and it didn't look very good in my opinion. I'd like a really good looking dash kit to make it look close to factory. Any one have any input or pics? Thanks in advance!
Get a Garmin. I use the Nav screen on my Comand system for the suction cup mount.

·
Registered
C320 4matic
1,743 Posts
Get a Garmin. I use the Nav screen on my Comand system for the suction cup mount.

That is hilarious but I completely understand. I'm moving to Charlotte and my command doesn't even have a charlotte, nc in it nor did it have Philadelphia! Very frustrating.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts