Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes Benz 190E
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes whats up!!?? i was curious if anyone has a parts car [190e 2.6] basically im looking for the brake fluid cap and the windsheild washer fluid cap...along with the fuses cover in the 2.6 1989 version...if you have them PLEASE let me know, i live in toronto, ontario canada..hopefully you do too, or maybe you can mail them to me?? :p let me know..if someone has them who can possibly give them free that would be even better!!:eek:

·
Registered
96 C36, 87 Turbo'd 190E 2.3-16, 86 SC'd 190E 2.3-16, Brabus'd C32
1,626 Posts
got em pm me

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hey dudes whats up!!?? i was curious if anyone has a parts car [190e 2.6] basically im looking for the brake fluid cap and the windsheild washer fluid cap...along with the fuses cover in the 2.6 1989 version...if you have them PLEASE let me know, i live in toronto, ontario canada..hopefully you do too, or maybe you can mail them to me?? :p let me know..if someone has them who can possibly give them free that would be even better!!:eek:
From MB dealer
brake fluid cap = $8+
washer fluid cap = $3+

Now why would you want used and not enough for booze....

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey dude,i have a gold one minus engine and tranny ill c.o.d anything you want for hardly nothing bro.i'm broke! wallace,(337)207-9255.leave me your # and i'll call rite back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts