Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1989 w124 260 E
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone parting out their w124 that has a working driver's window regulator? I don't need the motor. I'm looking for a good price that makes it beneficial for me to not buy a brand new one. New ones are $97 on autohausaz. Can anyone offer me a good price?

·
Registered
1989 Mercedes 300E, 106500 original miles
136 Posts
Is anyone parting out their w124 that has a working driver's window regulator? I don't need the motor. I'm looking for a good price that makes it beneficial for me to not buy a brand new one. New ones are $97 on autohausaz. Can anyone offer me a good price?
Try this site, it checks the junkyards in your area.

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

·
Registered
94 E320 5 spd conversion
951 Posts
Niot sure what bracket doesn't come with the autohausaz unit but if you can reuse the old one its a great price. We've discussed the regulator, but for others I am parting a 1988 300E (see forsale/wanted forum) and have lots of "stuff" taking up space. Interior door panels are gone, as are front bumper and lights, but most everything else is available. Engine, accessories, suspension, radio, electronics, switches, interior lights, rear lights and lens, gauges, sheet metal, doors, hood, trunk lid, emblems, trim pieces, wiring, glass, etc., etc. "trinkets and bits". I'd REALLY like to sell the engine first as the car still runs and drives. Its got 229000 miles on it, runs strong, has had head gasket and guides, plus valve job done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts