Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did on a truck we had. It was ok, but the sound wasn't all that great, like radio. If you don't care about looks and a very good sound it might be an option. Consider that you will have to install a not so good looking control display from the cd changer. It wasn't hard to install, so I did it myself. The unit was JVC brand...<br> <br> hope this helps<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Get the OEM unit

Order the OEM unit from Gaston @ autoclass. I installed it today and it went in with no problems and works great now. I also took pictures of the entire install so if anyone needs those - let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Changer Installation Tutorial

As I said previously, I took pictures of my experience installing the CD changer. Last night I made a 4-page tutorial with color pictures and installation instructions for each step. It's in Adobe Acrobat (.PDF) format, so you'll need the the Acrobat reader to open the file. I will try to have it posted online within the next week or so. If you want a copy now, I will email it to you, I think the file is about 300Kb - so if you have a slow connection, keep that in mind if you ask for me to email it to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts