Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Ml 500SE
269 Posts
Okay my man, here it is right off the window sticker I kept from my 05 ML500SE. Power dome hood, Silver painted chrome grill. All new 5-spoke 17" wheels (mine came with Dunlop 275-55/17 Sp 5000's) Sport seats, Special badging and floor mats. All P-29 items.
Also includes: comfort package: Front seats memory, trip computer, Lock safebox under pass frnt seat, rain sensor front, Power folding Ext. Mirrors w/memory. Running boards,
320 Entertainment Package:
bose-Audio pilot, MCS integrated 6 -disc CD changer
324 Sunroof package.
Mine also has tinted windows and a cargo cover. I just bought mine last December and just love it. Had an 00 430 before! If you get a good price like I did, then you'll have a great buy!! Hope this answers your questions. Happy to help!! [8D]

·
Registered
Ml 500SE
269 Posts
Brett: The comfort package is listed as part of the P-29 package. Heated seats are listed under Comfort/Convenience. My truck has all the items you mention, but they are not mentioned on the window sticker. The 350 SE's I've seen have the identical equipment mine has. I believe they are part of the P-29 package, but not detailed on the window sticker. For instance I know for a fact the 350's have the same wheels and tire size as my 500. They also have the bigger fixed caliper brake calipers that have Mercedes Benz engraved on them on the front brakes. I'm sure P-29 means the same whether on a 500 or 350. BTW my 4' 11" wife loves the running boards. Hope all this helps you

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,473 Posts
Gocargo - 4/19/2005 9:46 PM

dakat - 4/19/2005 9:06 PM

Okay my man, here it is right off the window sticker I kept from my 05 ML500SE. Power dome hood, Silver painted chrome grill. All new 5-spoke 17" wheels (mine came with Dunlop 275-55/17 Sp 5000's) Sport seats, Special badging and floor mats. All P-29 items.
Also includes: comfort package: Front seats memory, trip computer, Lock safebox under pass frnt seat, rain sensor front, Power folding Ext. Mirrors w/memory. Running boards,
320 Entertainment Package:
bose-Audio pilot, MCS integrated 6 -disc CD changer
324 Sunroof package.
Mine also has tinted windows and a cargo cover. I just bought mine last December and just love it. Had an 00 430 before! If you get a good price like I did, then you'll have a great buy!! Hope this answers your questions. Happy to help!! [8D]
Are your Running Boards are a "comfort package" item, I don't have a "Comfort Package" [:(]or are you saying that your P29 Special Edition option "includes" the comfort package (does Comfort Package have its own code?)

What package includes the Chrome Accent Handles and Brushed Aluminum Roof Rails??

Are things like (tinted tail-lens, garage-door openers, power-adjustable/heated front seats, tinted window glass, chrome dash trim-rings) catagorized somewhere "besides" Optional Accessories... where are these type of items specifically "bundled"?
Yes, the SE comes with running boards standard. You can go to MBUSA.com to see all that's included in your P29 package.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550, 2011 C300 FORMER: ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
19,156 Posts
The ML500 comes standard with the Trim Package. The Special Edition Package on the ML500 also includes the Comfort Package.

For the ML350, the Special Edition Package includes the Trim Package (which requires and thus includes the Sunroof Package), but the Comfort Package is still optional. I can’t recall the codes, but there are two SE packages on the ML350 – on for SE and one for SE + Comfort. Maybe P29 is for SE and P31 was SE + Comfort? Just find out if the vehicle has any of the features listed as beign part fo the Comfort Package (I have detailed the packages below):

ML350 and ML500 Special Editions include these exclusive features:
Four 17" 5-wide-spoke alloy wheels. Power-dome hood. Silver-painted grille with chrome ribs. Brushed aluminum trim on roof rails. Color-keyed accessory running boards. Smoked taillamp lenses. Sport front seats. Charcoal, Java or Ash leather upholstery on seats, door trim, front center armrest and shift-gate surround. Dark Burl Walnut wood trim (with Charcoal and Ash interiors). Matte Burl Birch wood trim (with Java interior). Chrome-ringed instruments with white indicators. Chrome-ringed front climate controls. Special Edition floor mats and exterior badges. Choice of six exterior colors, with metallic colors included at no extra charge.

ML350 Special Edition also includes: Chrome trim on exterior door handles. Trim Package or ML350 Comfort Package.

Trim Package: 8-way power front seats. Leather upholstery on seats and door trim inserts. Burl Walnut wood trim on console rolltop cover and rear climate control panel. Privacy glass for rear doors, rear quarters and liftgate

ML350 Comfort Package: All items in Trim Package, plus: 3-position memory system for each front seat and outside mirrors. Parking-assist right-side mirror (can be programmed to tilt down upon shifting to Reverse). Side mirror settings linked to driver’s seat memory. Power fold-in for both mirrors. Auto-dimming left-side mirror. Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror with dual map lamps. Digital trip computer with compass. Concealed lockable safebox. Infrared rain sensor (automatically adjusts intermittent wiper delay based on detected rainfall)

·
Premium Member
05 500
6,473 Posts
Gocargo - 4/20/2005 10:58 AM

You can go to MBUSA.com to see all that's included in your P29 package.
Actually, the site only shows 2006 New Bodystyle, nolonger the 2005's.

Thanks, Brett
Those bastards, they changed the web page also. There used to be a section with historical perspective and you could get all the information you wanted from there. Anyway, you have two choices: One will give you all the infor about your truck and the other will give you some accurate information. The second choice is to go quickly to your dealer and get a MY05 ML brochure - they still have some available. You'll get a lot of info that way. My dealer still has some if you can't get one - just let me know and I'll put one in the mail for you.

Second choice, and the preferred, is to go back to MBUSA.com and sign in as an owner using the Owner's Online link. Once in and pertinent information is submitted, you can get prett ymuch anything you want about your particular ML.

Go and have fun!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts