Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people who refuse to see the light should be jolted into reality after having watched the part on the mortgage mess. Experts say it will take another 5 years before we start seeing some improvement. This was really an eye opener.
:(

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
I was hoping it would be at least another 10! That's when I'll be able to afford to buy a house.:eek:

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
Most people who refuse to see the light should be jolted into reality after having watched the part on the mortgage mess. Experts say it will take another 5 years before we start seeing some improvement. This was really an eye opener.
60 minutes ? Who watches 60 minutes nowadays ?

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
^ It's a good show. The bit on Pete Carroll made me wish I was an underprivileged black youth in L.A.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
Did they blame it on Bush & the Republicans?:thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,660 Posts
All you guy's that believe the Liberal News media have to wake-up and stop believing everything you watch on T.V. Much of there crap is just another way to propogate a story. It's lonely in the news room when there's nothing to talk about. So why don't we blame someone and punish the shi... out of them.

Instead of being pessimists why not try a little optimism by not buying into the lies. Whatever you do save every little bit of money you can as middle class America because this thing is a real mess just like the Dot.com Bubble.

I left ALL of my stock alone and it ALL came back and more and it will again and faster if you don't believe the pessimism and lies. I say call them and anyone else on it when they whine about today's economic situation otherwise it will end being the old snowball trick.

Be an Optimist! Rather than a liberal Pessimist!

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
All you guy's that believe the Liberal News media have to wake-up and stop believing everything you watch on T.V. Much of there crap is just another way to propogate a story. It's lonely in the news room when there's nothing to talk about. So why don't we blame someone and punish the shi... out of them.

Instead of being pessimists why not try a little optimism by not buying into the lies. Whatever you do save every little bit of money you can as middle class America because this thing is a real mess just like the Dot.com Bubble.

I left ALL of my stock alone and it ALL came back and more and it will again and faster if you don't believe the pessimism and lies. I say call them and anyone else on it when they whine about today's economic situation otherwise it will end being the old snowball trick.

Be an Optimist! Rather than a liberal Pessimist!

Jay, is that you?

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,126 Posts
And what has Dave Ramsey been screaming about for the last several years? "STAY AWAY FROM VARIABLE INTEREST RATE MORTGAGES!"
To top off the irresponsible mortgage products that were being hocked to the public, we had the hyper inflation of real estate. It was quite shocking to hear of the condo that sold, in Southern Florida, just 2 years before, for 2.4 million and was on the market now for only $939,000 and no takers.

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,126 Posts
After the Audi mistake and puny apology, 60 Minutes holds no trust as far as I am concerned.
Which is why we should never take what the news media says with pure trust. This happened in 1986 and still, people haven't forgotten about it. The bonehead that had the Audi transmission altered to duplicate an event that was later determined to be operator error by the NHTSA should have been publicly hung. Irresponsible journalism.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
But it sparked no interest:confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts