Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In North America...

it will be fall of 2002. Major changes include the availablility of the 4-matic all-wheel-drive system for the C240 and C320 sedan, as well as the C320 wagon. Expect this to to be a $2-3K option, well worth it, in my humble opinion.<p>h24-76-41-118.vf.shawcable.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: In North America...

how about that in dash CD player? Jaguar finally gave in, they offer it in the X-Type now as a standalone option ($400). The new A4 has an in dash 6 CD changer. MB is way behind on this, and way behind on DVD Command...<p>ool-182c3400.dyn.optonline.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure about the...

in-dash CD, since the glovebox already houses the optional changer. For the price ($400) you can get the changer! They're not behind on DVD though, even the new BMW 7-series will use a CD-based setup. I do know for a fact that they are developing it though, so perhaps in the next couple of years or so.<p>h24-76-41-118.vf.shawcable.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2002 models came out late July this year so I will expect the 2003 about the same time. I would be suprised if they don't go to color keyed door handled(like c-7) and some other small changes.<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts