Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is...

Yeah, the base model is the sl320 in the high sixties/low seventies i think with 220 bhp, then there is the sl500 @ 85K with 302 bhp, the sl55 @110-115K with 476hp and the range topping sl600 @125k or so with around 410 hp<p>spider-wk082.proxy.aol.com

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont think its going to be SL320. Isn't it going to be a SL350. Their new V6 engine.

I think its going to be putting out about 240-250 horses. I think that engine is going to be used in all the cars to keep competition alive.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MB SL230 book says SL500 5,0L & SL55 AMG 5,5 L

BTW. I got this SL230 book from the MB dealership,<br> questions are welcome !<br> <br> V.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hard Cover - The New SL-Class Roadsters - MB.

I went to pick up the lowering kit from AMG at the MB dealer here in Iceland, and I picked up 2 of these (brochures) in hard cover version, the<br> new SL Roadster R230 in all its glory featuring,<br> SL500 & SL55 AMG V8 Kompressor, 476hp.<br> Beautiful pictures clearly taken in San Fransisco<br> and covering the usual contents,<br> SL 55 AMG<br> SL 500<br> Vario-roof<br> Comfort<br> designo<br> Safety<br> Accessories<br> Service<br> Equipment<br> Technical Data<br> Paintwork & upholstery<br> Dimension<br> <br> check out our local dealer if he has one,<br> if not, <br> I am going there again today, if you want me to pick up a book for you let me know your address<br> and I will send you one.<br> <br> Victor<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Hard Cover - The New SL-Class Roadsters - MB.-PLEASE SEND ME ONE

I would greatly greatly appreciate if you were to send me one of those brochures, my dealer which is a badly prepared sears import center, not a offical Benz dealer, does not have any and didnt even know when the new sl's would be in. I will email you my address if you post a response agreeing to send me a brochure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts