Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,324 Posts
Yes. I rank them right up there with chrome wheel arches on desirability.

·
Registered
1977 450SL
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and I thought they would appeal to somebody from north of the river......:D just kidding

First time i have seen them.....what other weird crap did they make for these cars?

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,497 Posts
WITHOUT the logo they might actually serve a purpose.

Think Trans Labrador Highway.

·
Registered
'71 250, '78 450SLC 5.0, '78 450SL, '81 380SLC 5.6, '89 260E, '15 Kia Sorento
5,269 Posts
Fog light covers. cruising craigslist and came across them

Fog Lamp Grills Mercedes+
I bet the seller could sell all the ones he has in the neighborhood where I found my 026. If he can pair them with spinner rims he can really make a bundle.
The customers may wonder how they can get those "grills" to fit in their mouths though.

·
Registered
1985 380SL(2) 1973 450SL
491 Posts
Oh Yeah....I gotta get some of dat. lmfao. I need an extra set for the foggers on my 2010 Kenworth Tractor Trailer.....they'd go real good with those naked chrome ladies on my trailer mudflaps. Hey....just thinking....how do you think my 107 would look with some flaps with chrome naked ladies on em??? Those are really classy....I'm sure most of you have been blinded by your own headlight reflections when you pull up behind one of those tractor trailer combos on the Interstate....if that doens't blind you...the 600 running lights will do the trick when you hit the passing lane.

dgosh....fess up...you ordered a set. lmfao

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
32,324 Posts
We tried to get Nobby to put the naked lady flaps on his 107 prior to this years trip Alas. He ignored us. Man ain't got no cultured. But that's alright Ma everybody must get stoned.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Oh Yeah....I gotta get some of dat. lmfao. I need an extra set for the foggers on my 2010 Kenworth Tractor Trailer.....they'd go real good with those naked chrome ladies on my trailer mudflaps. Hey....just thinking....how do you think my 107 would look with some flaps with chrome naked ladies on em??? Those are really classy....I'm sure most of you have been blinded by your own headlight reflections when you pull up behind one of those tractor trailer combos on the Interstate....if that doens't blind you...the 600 running lights will do the trick when you hit the passing lane.

Sorry to disappoint ya DB. They are a little too ghetto- fabulous for me. I am having a hard enough time living with the vinyl interior in my car. I'm considering putting the red interior from the 74 in the 026, until I can have the car painted and the original parchment leather re-installed.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
So....Im assuming everyone is buying a set :D
They would protect the lenses good....maybe if they were painted black
I guess rabbit wire would protect them also, but I never considered installing that on my car either. :D

·
Registered
1978 450SL--117K
1,374 Posts
I bet the seller could sell all the ones he has in the neighborhood where I found my 026. If he can pair them with spinner rims he can really make a bundle.
The customers may wonder how they can get those "grills" to fit in their mouths though.
Too funny--shame on you!!!

Not

·
Registered
1978 450SL--117K
1,374 Posts

I bought my first dump truck when I was 27--and yes it had naked ladies on the rear mud flaps. I told my GF (now wife) that they reminded me of her. She liked that. The best part about them was the feminist types calling the office (number on the doors of the truck) to complain about them. I used to tell them it was the company logo.

:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts