Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to MB West Bradway ASAP. There is one sitting there this afternoon at the delivery area near the service entrance.<br>
<br>
It will probably be delivered sometime tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The C32 was delivered just when I arrived....

to pick up my new SLK32 yesterday evening at MB Broadway. Santa granted my Christmas wish. LOL.<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how hard is it to get a c32amg in vacouver? is there a wait like the m3? or did the dealer jack up the price like they did with the s2000? im thinking of getting one very soon or a c43 or a clk430 but cant decide.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, in Canada MB dealers do not sell over MSRP like dealers down in the States....

specially in California. I don't think the wait is that long because of the slow economy. You should be able to get one in 4-6 months. If you live ojutside of Canada, you cannot buy one here and re-export it. Buyers of brand-new MB are required to sign a non-export agreement to cover a period of 1-1/2 years.<br>
<br>
Between the CLK430 and the C32....an easy pick, the C32 of course. Forget the C43 and the CLK430 unless you want a V8, but the technology of those cars are outdated.<br>
<br>
The rumor is that a new CLK will be in the market next year as a 2003 model.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Mike, in Canada MB dealers do not sell over MSRP like dealers down in the States....

Every MB dealer I have went to here in California has asked MSRP for the C32 and from what I have heard they sell all new MB models at MSRP. I bought my C32 last week at MSRP also.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Mike, in Canada MB dealers do not sell over MSRP like dealers down in the States....

Mike, the wait is quite long in Vancouver, I ordered my c32 in August and to date still do not have a build date. The best I can get is sometime in the spring - June maybe delivery in July. Price is MSRP no gouging, I don't think it would be good for the MB name. I was offered a white c32 from a cancelled order last month but passed on it. I figure if I am going to plunk down so much money I have to get what I want. I guess you can try and get one the cancelled orders that seem to occur quite a bit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

thanks for the replies. ya i just talked to some dealers around here. but how come some dealers tell me 1yr, some tell me 8-9mo and another told me 4-6mo? is it dealer dependant or what? thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts