Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2.3-16 | A3 2.0T | 986 Boxster
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in the UK form 11/15 to 11/24 based in the Manchester area (Chorley) but with planned trips to North Wales, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, and London with a possible trip to Dover... Mod buys the first pint, lol. I'll have a Bluemotion VW Golf to thrash around in. PM me if you are around before 11/15.

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
Did you sort out a football match?...I think tickets for next Saturday at O/T are on open sale....Don't forget to try the Holts!

·
2.3-16 | A3 2.0T | 986 Boxster
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you sort out a football match?...I think tickets for next Saturday at O/T are on open sale....Don't forget to try the Holts!

My friends in Chorley did, they say its's Sunday, I think it's Saturday though... I may be going to Blackpool if it's Sunday. Where are you over there?

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
My friends in Chorley did, they say its's Sunday, I think it's Saturday though... I may be going to Blackpool if it's Sunday. Where are you over there?
According to papers and fixture lists it's 3pm KO on Saturday,but television dictates the times so it may have changed but I don't think so....I'm about 20 miles away from Chorley.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts