Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Always Remembered RIP
'78 450SL
199 Posts
As far as my research has shown, this is a replica of the factory DTCC or ETCC factoru SLC. They are being produced by SLC Racing in the Check (sic) republic, and according to their site pics, it looks like they're being built to a high standard. Pretty cool cars!

·
Registered
500SLC #2624. Black on Black.
5,120 Posts

·
Always Remembered RIP
'78 450SL
199 Posts
WOW! A real one! Who knew. If someone can afford the 80K Euros, that would be a real steal, God bless that guy! And a lot less than an SLC replica, I think.

·
Registered
500SLC #2624. Black on Black.
5,120 Posts
Actually, I have my doubts that it is one of the original Factory cars, but it is certainly a much earlier replica than the SLC racing guys are doing. It does have racing history though.

·
Registered
1986 560SL
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet find, guys!! i actually always think of the SLC as a more normal looking car then an SL... the SL feels kind of midgity because of its shortbase chassis... anyone share the same feeling?

but to be honest i dont dig the one eye'd lights... euro headlights all the way.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,492 Posts

·
Registered
'80 450SLC Afro RHD Ikonengold
2,900 Posts
sweet find, guys!! i actually always think of the SLC as a more normal looking car then an SL... the SL feels kind of midgity because of its shortbase chassis... anyone share the same feeling?

but to be honest i dont dig the one eye'd lights... euro headlights all the way.
Hmmm......
I fear to agree nay to induce the wrath of the SL God(s)

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts