Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz B200
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just put on a set of Michelin XIce2 winter tires on our B200 factory 5-spoke wheels for the season.

I am now considering getting a set of after market wheels for my summer tires which I will purchase in Spring. Any suggestion what I should get for wheels and where I should get them in Vancouver area? Tirerack doesn't even show our vehicle as they are not available in the U.S.

·
Registered
see signature
4,017 Posts
Flying Tiger Developments on the Westminster Highway has a good selection. Tell Eddy I sent you ;)

·
Registered
2007 B200 (traded), 2013 Veloster, 2009 Escape
261 Posts
When I bought my winter wheels last year the boys at Tires23 in Mississauga showed me some really nice AMG knock offs, as well as some real AMG rims. Not sure who would have them in the lower mainland but Flying Tiger definately knows the B class and would be a good place to start. Or, make a long distance call to Tires23 and see what they can recommend.

·
Registered
2006 B200T
930 Posts
Flying Tiger locally, or Tires23 from GTA area. I got my aftermarket wheels from Tires23. They'll ship it to your front door, no hassel, no fuss, smooth transaction and reasonable price. I live in Vancouver too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts