Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not a chance

Nope, not even considering the M3 instead of the 55. I might consider the new AMG C vs the M3, but I won't buy another BMW again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: BIG chance

It's being built as we speak.<br>Have a 98 M3.<br>Had three MB's, they were okay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your on the wrong board

If the mercedes are just ok and you have and are getting an M3 then why are you on the mercedes board?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Your on the wrong board

Just my 2 cents worth.<br>By the way Larry, 'your' should be 'you're'.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
College/Dot Com vs Professional

Not necessarily much older-I'm 31 and have a clk55 and the dotcommers that live near me that are 23 drive M3s. The 430 (I think its a 430 not a 55) on the Sopranos fits perfectly (I couldn't see him driving an M3)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In Silicon Valley M3's are like assholes, everybody has one...

Don't get me wrong, the M3 really is a great car. Fantastic bang for the buck, which is probably the problem. Lots of jerks around here have them, and maybe half of them are not clapped-out 3-series boxes with M-emblems glued on.<p>If BMW can ever sort out the production problems the new M3s may even give the CLK55 a problem, but I am real happy with the CLK55 I have now. As for the local M3s, I will probably have my CLK55 and AMG emblems removed soon because I am tired of proving the same thing over and over and over again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts