touching up the interior paint
adding the BVRC
adding the mp3 adapter
installing seat heaters
projector head lights
the ASP pulley kit
making my quick and easy GPS mount
inspecting and turning my PSE upside down

next is to do some routine maintenance : changing the oil, air filter....

I am considering HID headlamps as well.... oh and hardwiring the Valentine 1

ANY OTHER projects to suggest?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Yeah post some photos :D

O and make sure your drains are clean !!

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
how much do you want to spend??

drilled /slotted rotors
ceramic pads
stainless steel brake lines
lowering springs/ shocks
custom grill
projector fog lights
color match roll bars
open cone air intake system
surge protector for battery
gold plated battery clamps with led

just for starters lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
livefree, avoid the open cone "hot" intake system; if you're looking for a good intake for your 230, have a look at stevejohnson's threads. In spite of his innocent-enough-looking squirrel avatar, the man seems to know what he's doing when it comes to dealing with that car.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
livefree, avoid the open cone "hot" intake system; if you're looking for a good intake for your 230, have a look at stevejohnson's threads. In spite of his innocent-enough-looking squirrel avatar, the man seems to know what he's doing when it comes to dealing with that car.
i will thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Latest update on air box. Almost done. Only 2 more years to go!!!! I started cleaning up the box with new 20 guage sheet metal. I have to purchase a custom turbo hose as I have a rubbing issue with the one 3" pipe but I finally hooked up the 2" pipe so now I have 5" of piping going into the airbox and this next weekend will finish up the sheet metal and Thermo Tech wrapping. I am going to replace my ITG air filter (JC60/70) with the JC60/72. As it sits right now the filter is just about as tight a fit as possible inside the box without rubbing. The ITG JC 60/70 is rated for 290bhp and the JC 60/72 is rated for 310bhp. Once I modify my front bumper I will be bale to run a good size ram air scoop on the new 2" pipe.

Hey Rasoul, this is a 5 year project. Yes OJ, the new thing to do. My to do list. Damm Miami Vice guys. Am I the only one who dislikes David Caruso on CSI Miami but the show has the best looking scenes I have ever seen.

Like others have so helpfully pointed out a ram air scoop really will not help until you reach 80mph+ but they run the stock air box. Fook mi, no Fook You! Some of you new guys really have an energy and passion we so desperatley need here. Keep up the really inspiring work!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok. After a flurry of activity:

touching up the interior paint
adding the BVRC
adding the mp3 adapter
installing seat heaters
projector head lights
the ASP pulley kit
making my quick and easy GPS mount
inspecting and turning my PSE upside down

next is to do some routine maintenance : changing the oil, air filter....

I am considering HID headlamps as well.... oh and hardwiring the Valentine 1

ANY OTHER projects to suggest?
ok.... I installed HID headlamps....
hardwired the V1
changed the air, pollen, fuel filter and changed the oil/oil filter...
installed the surge protector thingee....

am I done?

time to look for a 32 AMG?

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
:D The more time you spend on this forum the more you will spend on your car. I have been buying parts all winter and throwing then in the trunk. Can't wait till spring, it will be like xmass all over again.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts