Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
: Are there any dealers on here?<p>I am at Stahl Motor Co., Mercedes in Monterey <br>in sales.. I would be happy to answer questions if i can.<p>Stan<br> <p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi !! Glad someone can give us accurate information. A few questions.

I'm planning on ordering the new Mercedes but can't decide on which one to get also there are no dealers that are near my area. Nearest one is about 400 miles away. <p>Maybe you can help me decide. Here are factors I'm considering.<p>1. I won't be driving that fast but want that extra "push" whenever I want it.<br>2. Automatic<br>3. Sporty looking<br>4. Can fit five full-size adults.<br>5. Budget is around 45k-50k<br>6. Good visibility both front and rear. Not much lamp posts around.<p>I ruled out the CLK since it can't fit five and has really bad rearward visiblity.<p>Pricing, Options, etc. would be great. Also, do you sell cars only in your area or do you have capability of delivering to other areas ?<p>I'm thinking of the new C Class sedan.<p>Thanks.<p>Jonathan<p>: : Are there any dealers on here?<p>I am at Stahl Motor Co., Mercedes in Monterey <br>in sales.. I would be happy to answer questions if i can.<p>Stan<br> <p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Hi !! Glad someone can give us accurate information. A few questions.

: I'm planning on ordering the new Mercedes but can't decide on which one to get also there are no dealers that are near my area. Nearest one is about 400 miles away. <p>Maybe you can help me decide. Here are factors I'm considering.<p>1. I won't be driving that fast but want that extra "push" whenever I want it.<br>2. Automatic<br>3. Sporty looking<br>4. Can fit five full-size adults.<br>5. Budget is around 45k-50k<br>6. Good visibility both front and rear. Not much lamp posts around.<p>I ruled out the CLK since it can't fit five and has really bad rearward visiblity.<p>Pricing, Options, etc. would be great. Also, do you sell cars only in your area or do you have capability of delivering to other areas ?<p>I'm thinking of the new C Class sedan.<p>Thanks.<p>Jonathan<p>: : Are there any dealers on here?<p>I am at Stahl Motor Co., Mercedes in Monterey <br>in sales.. I would be happy to answer questions if i can.<p>Stan<br> <p><p><br>For the extra "push" and plenty of room in rear for 3 adults you probably will go for the E320 unless you can wait for the new C class , C 320. 1st of next month all the sales people will have chance to drive and test the 2001 C Class. I am anxious to see how much interior room it has. Also you will have the sport option with the C 320 that you do not have with the E320 unles you go the E430 then you are way over budget. You mention 400 miles from dealer, where are you?<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Stan (more)

Unfortunately I live in Upham, ND. The nearest one is<br>Sunflower Motors and is about 400-500 miles away. I <br>tried looking for one on the MBUSA website and putting<br>my zip code (58789) in. <p>If you are able to do delivery, then maybe we can make a<br>deal of some kind. Also I would be willing to wait for the<br>new C. Prices and options would be great. I envy you guys,<br>those test drives must be a blast.<p>If anyone knows a dealer close by, please let me know. <p>Jonathan.<p>BTW,I think Collete was asking you something. <br>Look at the post up there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stan, I have checked with several local dealers here in Illinois and none of them would confirm any early test drives or demo cars of the new C series. They say the official launch date is Sept 11 and they said its unlikely they'll get or drive the new C class before then.... Comments?<p>When you said 1st of next month, your posting was in July, so do you mean August 1st?? That is today's date! Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts