Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 430clk;2005 Yamaha YZF R1;08 Range Rover Sport
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have Eibach springs and #1 spring pads, the front is low enough, should I get bigger rims at this point to remove the rest of the gap? Its like .5 inches, pics attached

Attachments

·
Registered
Hopes & Dreams
1,418 Posts
Those pictures remind me of those 'Can you tell what this is?' puzzle books where they zoom in on something and you have to try to figure it out.

·
Registered
2004 SL55 AMG, 2006 E500
1,029 Posts
Hey snakoiler, just curious how many different colors your car has.

My last ticket said blue, the prior said green, before that was black. My mother swears it's purple, my friend says it's greenish purple. My wife says blue. My 8 year old nephew just says "Cool!!!! Colorshift!!!!"

My favorite color is right at sunset.

Can you post another pic of your car? Although I've made a final decision on the wheels (ordering tomorrow), it looks like yours are one of the types that I was thinking about. I'm just curious how the style and chrome look with the color.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to get a side view guys, let me get a better pic

Attachments

·
Registered
Slow benz
1,961 Posts
Prana25 said:
Hey snakoiler, just curious how many different colors your car has.

My last ticket said blue, the prior said green, before that was black. My mother swears it's purple, my friend says it's greenish purple. My wife says blue. My 8 year old nephew just says "Cool!!!! Colorshift!!!!"

My favorite color is right at sunset.

Can you post another pic of your car? Although I've made a final decision on the wheels (ordering tomorrow), it looks like yours are one of the types that I was thinking about. I'm just curious how the style and chrome look with the color.
HAHA, I get that alot too. My 55 is black opal. I love it when its blue, drooool.

snakoiler- you gotta get 19's and even then I still have a small gap on my 55 in the rear.

·
Registered
2004 SL55 AMG, 2006 E500
1,029 Posts
It looks like his car is Azure Blue. At least, that's my color. The color change can be pretty drastic in the lighting. It's just too bad I couldn't dispute the tickets based on wrong color...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks man, I have to wait until its sunny, its been raining for a few days now and I have to wait until then, but I will get some 19s after I take care of some house stuff :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts