Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am redoing the front bumper on my SEC and there is a rubber strip that attaches to the back edge of the chrome of the front bumper. I think it seals the gap between the front bumper and the sheet metal above it. Does anybody know where I can buy a length of it? It is unique and I haven't been able to match anything up.
Thanks, Victor

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I purchased mine from the Classic Center in Irvine. Not sure what country you are from or if your SEC is euro or NA but the strips for my euro bumper were shipped from Germany and arrived within a week.

If you are some where in the US you can order either euro or NA strips through your local Mercedes dealer. Just pull up the epc for your car and go to "attachment parts", then to "front bumper". If you have a NA model you need part 140 and part 146. If you have a euro it is just one strip. Take the part numbers you get with you to the dealer so that there is no problem looking it up.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,242 Posts
Hi guys,
I am redoing the front bumper on my SEC and there is a rubber strip that attaches to the back edge of the chrome of the front bumper. I think it seals the gap between the front bumper and the sheet metal above it. Does anybody know where I can buy a length of it? It is unique and I haven't been able to match anything up.
Thanks, Victor
Completing your profile by clicking 'User CP' on the top toolbar would make it easier for members to reply.
Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts