Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over on the Group buy forum a guy named Dan claims he specializes in building custom carbon fiber parts.

I was thinking that nicely finished Charcoal Carbon Fiber door sills with AMG embossed in them would look pretty slick.

Any interest from any of you W210 e-55 owners please post your interest in this thread and if 5 or more of us are interested we forward this thread to Dan and get his price and delivery terms before we place an order.

I'd like to recommend that we not get all over the board requesting engine parts and other interior parts right now on this post and just keep this request to just those interested in 4- Charcoal CF AMG 210 door sills. thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good questions, I bet that a Carbon Fiber fabricator would not be all that interested in a lighting option but we can ask.
Also we probably want to standardize on just one color to make this project doable. I thought Charcoal as most of our e-55's have charcoal as the base interior color even if we have two tone, charcoal is generally the base interior color.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no replies to my requests it seems that the people who claim they furnish carbon fiber ain't all that interested.
Maybe somebody else could get some results?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts