Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
see now i got the brabus headlights i dont quite like it! i want the benz bi xenon headlights you guys got any clue where i can get them?

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
I need new headlights on my G320. I currently have Hella's, but don't know if I should just replace them or look for something different. I don't want to spend a fortune either...

Chuck

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Replacements for Hella DOT Lights

Braingears - 3/27/2005 9:57 PM

I need new headlights on my G320. I currently have Hella's, but don't know if I should just replace them or look for something different. I don't want to spend a fortune either...

Chuck
If you have the DOT approved Hellas, get the Bosch European light with city lights. You'll be very pleased with the improvement. If you need more lumens, use the 100 watt high bean H4's in that reflector. Since they're metal and glass, they'll handle it just fine.

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
RE: Replacements for Hella DOT Lights

DUTCH - 3/28/2005 6:10 AM

If you have the DOT approved Hellas, get the Bosch European light with city lights. You'll be very pleased with the improvement. If you need more lumens, use the 100 watt high bean H4's in that reflector. Since they're metal and glass, they'll handle it just fine.
Where is the best place to look for the Bosch European light and lens?

Chuck

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
RE: Replacements for Hella DOT Lights

Braingears - 3/30/2005 8:40 AM

DUTCH - 3/28/2005 6:10 AM

Where is the best place to look for the Bosch European light and lens?

Chuck
There have been discussions about that here in the past. There are a couple of sources in NA.

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Since Europa had to take them off for import reasons, I wonder if the would give us (or sell) the original equipment.
Yea Yea... Wishful thinking....

Chuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts