Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
ML 55, ML 430, S500
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a CLS63 with factory installed ipod integration unit. When I plug in my IPOD (partially) it plays thru the cars sound system but I am not able to control it thru the steering wheel controls. All I see in the cluster is "aux" not "ipod" which I think I am supposed to see.. If I push the plug all the way into the IPOD there is not even any sound thru the cars sound system. Again, there is no control thru the steering wheel controls.

Have searched the existing posts and can't find a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
ML 55, ML 430, S500
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ipod problem

Bump....looks like the AUX function in general is not working. Anyone have any ideas as to how to trouble shoot??

·
Registered
C300
2 Posts
Easy fix here...

The ipod function is nut run through the "AUX" input in the vehicle. You will need to use your arrows on your center console to get your way up to the main menus on your COMAND system (I'm guessing your car is new?). Once you have highlighted the "audio" option click ok to enter the drop-down menu. You will then need to scroll down and select media interface. This allows your ipod (media) to run it's functions through COMAND (interface). Hope this helps....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts