Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Teleaid will be optional as will the auto-dimming mirrors. New headlights, much cooler looking! I believe base price drops a bit, back to $29k and something like in 01. I think that's pretty much it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone confirm the new headlights on non-xenon 03s?

I've heard conflicting reports on this. The MLs got the new HLs last year whether they had xenons or not. I thought this would be the case with the C as well, but now I'm hearing maybe not??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Can anyone confirm the new headlights on non-xenon 03s?

I think non-HID equipped cars still retain refelctor-type headlight, only HID gets projector headlight housing...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you sure about that Drew?

I've heard from several sources that the non-xenon lights on the 03s will be the same as the 02s. Where'd you hear otherwise?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Even better with the Phillips Vision + bulbs

They are 50% brighter so not near an HID Xenon setup but much better than stock.<br> <br> I got mine at www.autolamps-online.com in the UK. $40 shipped.

·
Registered
2002 C240 + 2001 SLK
5 Posts
Differences between 02 and 03 C240's

As far as I can tell, Tele-Aid is now an option (Not standard anymore),
4Matic is now an option, and the wiper and cruise control stalks are shaped differently.

·
Registered
E500S4, C240; Sold ML320, '72 280SE, '67 280SL, '86 300E, '87 300SDL
383 Posts
plus you don't have to buy the unecesary heated seats to get the xenons

plus I think now you don't have to buy the unecesary heated seats to get the xenons (read FLORIDA)

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
No, not now Bill, LOL...

I've heard from several sources that the non-xenon lights on the 03s will be the same as the 02s. Where'd you hear otherwise?
As we all know now, they're still reflector based halogens for '03.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts