Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 ML55 AMG
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a mechanic for a while that wasn't too bad. But after taking my ML55 to him a few weeks ago, I've become a little leary. He seems to want to replace everything in site and doesn't necessarily know these specific trucks that well. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with any independent mechanics in the Chicago area. I'm less about trying to save a buck as having someone who knows the type of things that go wrong and fixes them without a lot of drama.

·
Registered
2014 RX 350 F Sport, 2007 Scion tC, 2000 ML 430 Money Pit Finally Gone! Oh Happy Day!
1,284 Posts
I've had a mechanic for a while that wasn't too bad. But after taking my ML55 to him a few weeks ago, I've become a little leary. He seems to want to replace everything in site and doesn't necessarily know these specific trucks that well. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has had good luck with any independent mechanics in the Chicago area. I'm less about trying to save a buck as having someone who knows the type of things that go wrong and fixes them without a lot of drama.
You might find one here - Illinois - ShopForum :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts